Sunday, May 17, 2009

snooker day


very long ago i dint update my blog ler....


ahahahaha...





hahahha...today is too over free so cum n update it....^^


Friday..16may


today have exam ,so wan wake up early .....8am already wake ler..


but i dint go to exam...hehe..go do my p1 things....

while waiting my fren exam finish ,my fren hane and me go to 5flr c my college eh fake hospital...

Wao...not bad same like hospital....

hahaha....

still have fake people....



nw show u segi hospital...hahaha











After tat me,ivan,hane,gen,mouse, go eat ler thn go gurney play snooker...coz still early went wan go to singk...

after sing ler go eat thn go play snooker again...
hahaha....

went play finish ler,me ,gen, hong go back to us eh mother school..chung ling private

b4 tat day headmaster call me say got wat plan wat plan..i also dunno wat pun...
jz call us go....

went we reach thr...wao..saw tiok so many 长辈。。。get shocked.....
guan lai is 钟灵校友会聚餐........

hahahaha.....
eat finish ler tiok go to teacher canteen hear each sch eh headmaster say about school eh things and plan....


Wao, hear ler jz noemy mother school chung ling private yue do yue big ler.....
hahaha...

still hav 钟灵校友会羽球赛。。。。date at september...
who are the one is 2006 graduate eh student can apply of it...jz tot me.....

after gathering ntg to do .....hahahaha....
so we go snooker again......
whahahaha.....

snooker finish thn go play game wif my college fren....ahahaha....
so syok to play wif them ...coz can perli here perli thr,shout here shout thr. hahahaha...


shout umtil i went home no voice d....hahaha...

the time went back to home is 3sumthg am ler.......hang whole day whole nite d....

wholeday snooooker......zzzzzz....

tire tire.....

hahahaha....

tats all......hahaha...

gudnitezzz

3 comments:

ah_hane... said...

sing k u sleep in da room laa....
play game gt energy laa u.....gai

alvinheaven said...

wat wat ....who say i sleep went i singk...u siao ar...
hahaha....u nia...not me...

and snooker...hahaa

ah_hane... said...

sure is u sleep laaaaa.....

and snooker wat????hahaha
im playing too good???

haha